BELDEN 8237 (1.000ft) RG-8/U type coaxial cable
Belden ref. 8237 0101000 is a Coaxial Cable with 13AWG solid bare copper conductor and a polyethylene insulation. This coax-RG-8/U JAN-C-17A type cable comes with a black PVC jacket and bare copper braid shield (95% coverage). The coaxial cable is perhaps the most common, basic and easy-to-understand cables. Basically, this cable is used to transmit electrical energy or signals, from one location to another, to connect a source to a load, such as a transmitter to an antenna.
- 845.158N Maximum recommended pulling tension
- 0.259199µH/m Nominal inductance
- 66% Nominal velocity of propagation
- 6.2339Ω/km at 20°C Nominal conductor DC resistance (DCR)
- -40 to 75°C Operating temperature range
Communications & Networking, Defence, Military & Aerospace
The Belden RG8-type cable uses RG8 connectors. The coaxial cable is available in bulk and is sold in a 1000 foot length.